Friday, September 30, 2005

Day Of Lists

Today has been a day of list making. I've done my To Do list for the day...my grocery list...a list of all the errands I need to run this weekend and now I make some lists for you.

My Favorite Things

1. Flower: Stargazer lilies
2. Perfume: Jean Paul Gaultier
3. Cologne: Aqua Di Gio
4. Drink: Single Malt Scotch or Dirty Martinis
5. Movie: Once Upon a Time In America

Pet Peeves

1. Parents who spank their kids in public.
2. People who say they will call you back and don't.
3. Being put on hold for more than 2 minutes.
4. Drivers who don't give you the "thank you" wave when you let them cut in front of you.
5. Weak handshakes.

Random Things About Me You Didn't Know

1. I have long brown hair.
2. I wear contacts and/or glasses.
3. I'm 5'5, but am always told I look a lot taller because I normally wear high heels.
4. I sleep on my right side on the right side of the bed.
5. I have a funny way of saying Ice Cream..I get teased about it. Kind of sounds like Iscream.
6. (yes, you get an extra one on this list) I hate cheese.

Things I Like

1. Driving down PCH at dusk.
2. Chocolate Milk with ice.
3. Bonfires at the beach.
4. Classical Music.
5. Soy Sauce (I put it in everything!)

Now it's your turn. Make a list!

5 Comments:

Blogger nk said...

OK.
OK.
OK.
More questions for you....

1. Have you tried Tamari soy sauce? (It's a type of it. It's brewed some fancy way, and quite good.)
2. Do you hate pizza with cheese? Chesecake? Other types of food whose salient ingredient is cheese?
3. Would you like a painfully firm handshake? (I give shakes like this.)
4. What kind of glasses?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jezebel said...

1. Yes, I have. When I cook or need to marinate something I use Tamari and when I just want to sprinkle on rice or such then I use soy sauce.
2. The only think I eat that is made of "cheese" is cheesecake. I don't eat pizza (well, i do like BBQ chicken pizza with cilantro and red onions but without the cheese). Yes, I know, Im a freak of nature. I've heard it all my life.
3. I would rather get a painfully firm handshake than a flimsy weak one. They give me the creeps and make me think the person is a wimp. Especially, if it's a man.
4.I have two different pair of glasses..the square glasses that are sooo in with the cool crowd, which i love...and oval titanium ones. Make me look like a librarian.

6:30 PM  
Blogger sinner said...

SPOOKY!!

#1 is what I am
#3 is what I would use but I don't buy it because the wife would think I was cheating. LOL I used to spray it on in the duty free everyday. (I work at an airport)

you lose me at 4. I drink bourbon

now I'm off to do my list

6:37 PM  
Blogger Cisco said...

Flower: Red Rose-Love to give them
2. Perfume: Clinique-or any soft scent that says a lot....
3. Cologne: None
4. Drink: Depending on the situation
5. Movie: Forets Gump-Innocence, Love, Tragedy and passion.

Pet Peeves

1. getting out of the shower dripping.
2. Messyness
3. Complainers.
4. Slow drivers.
5. Weak handshakes.

Random Things About Me You Didn't Know

1. I have a seven year old daughter (Who think she is 16).
2. I was born in Mexico.
3. I'm 5'5 (Sometimes I'd like to wear high heels).
4. I sleep on my right side on the right side of the bed. (me too)-This would be conflict....
5. I am a widower-widow-Whatever that word is.
6. I love a Capresse Salad.

Things I Like

1. Books.
2. Old movies.
3. Hiking.
4. Classical Music-Classic Rock.
5. Salsa-Guacamole, Roasted chili and cheese hot salsa..I make my own.

Although I do not think that you can just plan and meet someone, I think people need a "cool off" period and then whatever happens, happens.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Uninvited said...

Thanks for the idea!
This is my stuff:

1. Flower: Jacaranda flowers
2. Perfume: One man show (I can't get it anymore)
3. Cologne: I don't use.
4. Drink: Vodka and tonic / gin-tonic - Sprite
5. Movie: When a man loves a woman / When Harry meet Sally

Pet Peeves (I don't know what it means... nevermind)
1. People who say "I owe you a long long letter" and don't send it.

Random things about me...
1. I am allergic to weather changes
2. I had to quit physico-culturism due to a lesion in my left shoulder
3. I'm 1.67m tall. Don't laugh!
4. What a coincidence!! I sleep on my right side on the right side of the bed. In better times I used to sleep on my left side with her in my arms.
5. I can't scream. Believe me, I was asked to, but I just can't. I also like Ice Cream, as a matter of fact, I had a factory of Ice Cream.
6. I looooooove cheese!!! jajaja

Things I like
1. Driving, wherever... driving. Driving my bike in a cold winter night and drink some beers.
2. Asado con fernet con coca! jajaja!! tipical Argentinian food. Some kind of BBQ. Fernet con Coca... you oughtta try!
3. Rain in the beach. Storm in a coast. Not Katrina, of course!
4. Rock and roll, blues.
5. Mayonnaise

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home