Friday, August 12, 2005

The Next Gypsy Rose Lee


You’ll never guess what I did today! Come on.....guess!!! I joined a workout class. I know what you’re thinking..what’s so special about that??? Here’s the FUN part…I joined a Stripping and Pole Dancing workout class! Didn't expect this from me did you? Here you are thinking I'm a sweet little angel and then BAM!!! I'm a wanna be stripper.
Now, as I was looking around the site I noticed it says you can strip down to your g-string in class. I will NOT be doing that. My bootie is on the shy side, you see. I just hope that if I try to do what the girl in the picture above is doing I won't land on my head and get a concussion, that would not be good. Not good at all. This is exactly why I refuse to wear the g-string....I fall down, I'm dazed and confused and im my under-roos? I don’t think so.

I am planning on behaving this weekend. No drinking or debauchery. Okay, maybe a little bit of drinking...but definitely no debauchery. I will leave that for next weekend. Since next weekend I will be in Puerto Vallarta!! I soooo need some fun in my life!

Cyndi Lauper said it best.....

Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls, they want to have fun!!
Oh girls, just want to have!!

That's all they really want
Is some fun
When the working day is done
Oh girls, they want to have fun!
Oh girls, just want to have fun!

6 Comments:

Blogger nk said...

Boys love g-strings. So, too, should you.

Q: Do we actually love g-strings?
A: We do.

Good luck with the stripping.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Jezebel said...

Astro: If the sexy librarian can pull it off, so can I. ;)

Naturalkinds: I'll send pictures.

5:36 PM  
Blogger nk said...

Oh my! I am lucky!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Yummerson said...

Good for you!! Work it baby!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Uninvited said...

I want pictures too!!!!! :P:P

jajajaja!! kisses!!

Joke! if I see a picture of a semi-naked woman right now I may explode :(

6:45 AM  
Blogger Audrey said...

Work it girl...heave fun. you definitely deserve it ;-)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home