Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Skeletons In The Closet


I sent my secret to PostSecret today. We all have secrets, don't we? Some big. Some small. Some haunt us, some we have chosen to forget. Secrets can be fun to keep. Secrets can destroy.
What's your secret? I promise I won't tell.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jezebel said...

I'll keep your secret as long as you let me know which are the truths and which are the lies ;)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

I have so many secrets that it's hard to believe sometimes that I really am open. Most of my secrets wouldn't be secret if people would believe what they saw the first time...

here's one...in my real life I can count on one hand (with fingers to spare) how many people know about JD. In my blog life...hundreds of people know very personal things...and JD doesn't know that I write it all down...

1:35 PM  
Blogger sinner said...

I have a secret that is 8 years old

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jezebel said...

hmmmm...8 year old secret?? do tell. do tell. ;)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home