Wednesday, August 10, 2005

As Deep As The Ocean

I’ve searched for you for so long. I’ve looked in dark, secret places. I’ve looked in hearts that have left me tattered and torn. I’ve wavered and fallen but my belief in you continues to be strong. But I’ve grown tired, and need you to find me now.

Look for me on the other side of the moon. Look for me in the deepest depths of the ocean. Look for me dancing among the stars in the Milky Way or in the luminescent glow of the Aurora Borealis. If you look you will find me. I’ll be there, the lingering fragrance of June’s dahlias in the air…. My hair gently blowing in the soft breeze, waiting for you, my shonuacher, mon âme soeur, mi alma gemela, my soul mate … the one who will fill my heart with love all consuming.

I believe in love…
A love that is wider than Victoria Lake…
and taller than the Empire State.

Hopeless Romantic?

Hopeful.
So very Hopeful.

6 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

That's beautiful Moni girl. You'll find him.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jezebel said...

She's out there Astro, I promise.

5:31 PM  
Blogger pancho said...

Beautiful post, I hope you’ll find him/her soon. :D
But I believe real love arrives when it has to, so I recommend you just to wait :D
Again, beautiful post :D

6:56 AM  
Blogger nk said...

You = cute.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE W/YOU, YOUR MIND... YOUR WAY OF EXPRESSING YOUR FEELINGS, IT JUST TOUCHED ME REALLY DEEP.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jezebel said...

Panchito: I think my prince charming took a detour somewhere. ;)

Naturalkinds: Right back at ya, baby.

1.618: If i have inspired you to not settle for anyone less than your soul mate..then my job here is done.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home