Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Changes Are Not Always Good

I had this brilliant idea that it was time to change the look of the blog.....now everything is different colors and I don't know how to fix it...and I also erased my radio blog.
Sigh.
Anyone know how I can fix it?
So, is this look okay or is it too dark for my cheery personality??

Ha. Ha.......Ha.

9 Comments:

Blogger maria said...

Well, I like it. It's nice.

8:03 PM  
Blogger nk said...

I want to listen to your sultry and/or sexy voice. Please repair the audioblog. Please post pole-dancing photos.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Yummerson said...

I like it too. At first I thought hey what happened, my computer broke? But then I realized that you were making changes. I like it!!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Audrey said...

I like the changes Moni girl! The black is simple and sophisticated and a bit dark...but I think it works well.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Jezebel said...

ahhhhhh....blog spam.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Cisco said...

Que mujer tan triste y melancolica.
Es tanto el pesar mio al ver tu corazon sin brillo.
Es tanto el pesar mio al ver
tus lagrimas secas.
Secas de llorar
secas de aniorar.
La noche es fria al igual que la luna.
El dia es frio aun cuando el sol brilla.
Es tanto el pesar mio al no poderte corresponder.

hello

5:41 PM  
Blogger the woman said...

Black is dark but Sexy. Good choice.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Uninvited said...

I love this template... I choose it for my own blog. But I changed the original colour of the fonts and the post title since the light green for the title and the white in the post was ugly. If you want to, you can also replace the original title and the comment with a jpg image or some art-text... just like From the cradle... jejeje

5:21 AM  
Blogger Miss said...

I agree.. I really like the change. The black with red is sultry and dominating. It makes your pictures stand out and be known... good choice chica!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home