For My Friend
Quick, take my hand. Follow me. Run! Let's run from the pain that surrounds your heart, from the thoughts that haunt you. Let's run down the cobblestone streets of far away lands in search of solace. And if you feel like yelling, I'll yell with you....And if you feel like crying, I'll wipe the tears away....And if you want to talk about the good times, I'll listen... And if you want to talk about the bad, I'll hate her for you. We'll find a bar on the seaside and drink till we can't drink anymore. We'll raise our fists up at the moon and demand to know why you have been dealt such bad luck. I'll make a voodoo doll and you can prick it with needles and we'll hope she feels pain as deep as what she's caused you.
And when you're ready, when you're strong again, we'll go back.
And you'll say Hello or you'll say Goodbye.
Knowing if you need me again you can just reach out your hand, and I'll be there....and we'll run.

4 Comments:
Oh, beautiful, just fantastic. You are a good friend, honey.
I love reading what you write - I can relate to almost everything in your description of yourself from your profile. Hope you are well....
That sounds good to me.
Cannot say if those words were written for me... but deep inside of me I did. Just remember you're offering your bare hands to other hands with blood stains, hands that caused a great pain and a great damage, not only in a woman body, but in that woman soul and in my own soul.
You know I'm bad with words, words you seem to deal with in a succesful way. If only I could write at 10% of your natural capacity...
Thanks... lots of thanks. When I stand up again I promise a long letter... again.
Kisses!!
Post a Comment
<< Home